Troutnut.com Fly Fishing for Trout Home
User Password
or register.
Scientific name search:

> > WORLD'S BEST FISHING BAIT RECIPE from the WORLD'S DUMBEST SPAMMER

OhsenJanuary 29th, 2010, 8:21 pm
Banned
Have you ever gone fishing all day long without a catch? If so, this is your chance to end it for good and catch every time you go fishing. (Ooh, can I act now? Can I? Can I? I want a low low price! Will I be shamwowed?) I myself have been fishing for over 20 years. I am still surprised to this day how there really isn't anything good enough to catch fish every time. This surprises me because I am an idiot. I decided to put my years of expertise together, enough to equal nearly one week of a competent angler's experience, and create my own technique and fishing bait recipe. It has taken me about 2 years to perfect this recipe so that it is effective and works every time you go fishing. In retrospect, I should have tried it on fish earlier rather than just taste-testing the unrefrigerated herring myself for 18 months. Don't waste hundreds of dollars on lures and artificial baits. The truth is that they do not catch anything, except fish, but the companies who manufacture them would like you to believe they do. In fact, Rapala is out to kill you to prevent you from finding out that they faked the moon landing. STOP NOW This fishing bait recipe will be the last information you will ever need on catching loads of fish effectively and quickly, with the possible exception of all the other information out there.

(ebay link removed)

If you would like to sign me up to spam mailing lists, my email address is ohsen@live.com. My IP address of 173.179.184.70 says that I'm in Montreal, Canada, in case anyone was wondering.
TilmanJanuary 30th, 2010, 12:36 am
Gemany

This is spam, isn´t it ?
"Live and Learn" - Mr. Spock

http://www.directupload.net/galerie/154319/LfyCOrbM3j/0
CaseyPJanuary 30th, 2010, 1:12 pm
Arlington, VA/ Mercersburg, PA

yes. you can tell from the number of posts by the author.

now, watch it disappear completely--if we're lucky, Jason will even make a joke of it.
"You can observe a lot by watching." Yogi Berra
TroutnutFebruary 1st, 2010, 3:07 pm
Administrator
Bellevue, WA

Ooh, an opportunity to use the big red "ban" button on my user administration page!
Jason Neuswanger, Ph.D.
Troutnut and salmonid ecologist
CaseyPFebruary 1st, 2010, 5:08 pm
Arlington, VA/ Mercersburg, PA

say, Jase, may i forward every lame joke and awful political screed that some of my otherwise lovely friends send me to this fellow?

ohh, wait--remember that fly fishing ad that said they'd give you free equipment if you filled out a survey? it took my provider to stop that particular flood of garbage. yeah, that's the one. you banned it from your pages but i've seen it elsewhere...
"You can observe a lot by watching." Yogi Berra
FalsiflyFebruary 1st, 2010, 8:35 pm
Hayward, WI.

OH crap!!!! I just ordered a lifetime supply.
Falsifly
When asked what I just caught that monster on I showed him. He put on his magnifiers and said, "I can't believe they can see that."
Jmd123February 2nd, 2010, 12:23 pm
Oscoda, MI

You don't suppose Trtklr is responsible for this one, do ya?? Nah, couldn't be him - the GRAMMAR is too good...

Jonathon
No matter how big the one you just caught is, there's always a bigger one out there somewhere...
FalsiflyFebruary 2nd, 2010, 11:02 pm
Hayward, WI.

Jack and I were comfortably slouched, as usual, in our bar stool at the “Club 77”. When I say “our bar stool” I mean just that. The Club opens at 4:30, and we are always standing at the door waiting for it to unlocked, sometimes for hours. Jack has convinced me, and rightfully so, that it’s always good to be early so you can get the best seat. So, always being the first in line, we always pick the best seat, the same seat, “our bar stool”. If other patrons have a problem with that, then tough crap, they’ll have to beat us to the door, and I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Our discussion of late has turned to the economy, and our lack of sufficient funds to proceed with the fly tying video. As a result of the divorce (which some of you may recall from a previous thread) I was expecting to lose half, but Jack intervened. The X was threatening a long drawn out legal battle to gain as much financial advantage as possible. After many hours of Jacks consolation, consultation, and legal advice, he convinced me that it would be best if I just handed over everything to the X, and save myself the expense of retaining a lawyer, so I did. Now, lest any of you are of the opinion that Jack’s legal advice may have been lacking, let me remind you that we have two things going for us, an unfinished fly tying video with unlimited potential, and “our bar stool”.

Anyway, it just so happened that on this particular night, Rick, the owner of the “Club”, introduced me to Jim; I can’t recall his last name other than to say it had something to do with light, or one of those gymnastic apparatuses, or some thing like that. Well, I went into the wee hours of the morning laying out my life story to Jim which culminated in the current financial debacle Jack and I found ourselves in. I recall one tough guy sitting at the end of the bar saying that it sounded like a sob story to him. I was just about to get up and deck the jerk when it dawned on me. I have just purchased a lifetime supply of the Worlds Best Fishing Bait Recipe on e-bay. Maybe I can sell it to all my friends on TROUTNUT.
Falsifly
When asked what I just caught that monster on I showed him. He put on his magnifiers and said, "I can't believe they can see that."

Quick Reply

You have to be logged in to post on the forum. It's this easy:
Username:          Email:

Password:    Confirm Password:

I am at least 13 years old and agree to the rules.