Troutnut.com Fly Fishing for Trout Home
User Password
or register.
Scientific name search:

> > RE: Wiflyfisher’s “Skinny Dipping”

FalsiflyNovember 13th, 2009, 12:56 pm
Hayward, WI.

John, this is Jack. I’ve hijacked Falsifly’s computer to squeeze in a quick one. I wanted to respond to you’re 11/13 12:45 pm post on Falsifly’s “Don’t be so fast to pass on the fast water” thread.

Yes John by all means, I highly recommend “skinny dipping”. I’ve had some of my best “skinny dipping” on tail water, but don’t be too fast to pass on the beaver ponds too. I wouldn’t be stretching the truth if I were to admit that “skinny dipping” has provided me many long hours of satisfaction, coupled with some fast and frenzied activity. I could go on and on, but I’m afraid someone might ask me to reveal my favorite spot. However John, since you are part of the WI. Contingent I will give you a hint. It’s on the Namekagon where the river spreads by the big bush. It’s a real honey hole that I found years ago while trying a new nymph. I laid into one so big that I broke my rod. Now that’s a fishing story that’s hard to beat. That is unless somebody else would like to try their hand at a bigger one. I dare ya!!!
Falsifly
When asked what I just caught that monster on I showed him. He put on his magnifiers and said, "I can't believe they can see that."
FalsiflyNovember 13th, 2009, 12:59 pm
Hayward, WI.

Damn it Jack!!! I told you not to post that one.
I apologize to anyone who may misconstrue Jack’s post as having inappropriate connotations. I assure you that it is all about fishing and if it’s taken another way you have a warped mind.
Falsifly
When asked what I just caught that monster on I showed him. He put on his magnifiers and said, "I can't believe they can see that."
OldredbarnNovember 13th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Novi, MI

I love the not-so-subtle double entendre of your post (get it?)...It's like a good old blues song about jelly-rolls...or some other sweet thing.

Spence

Could it be that Spence actually made a posting with so few words???
"Even when my best efforts fail it's a satisfying challenge, and that, after all, is the essence of fly fishing." -Chauncy Lively

"Envy not the man who lives beside the river, but the man the river flows through." Joseph T Heywood
WiflyfisherNovember 13th, 2009, 1:54 pm
Wisconsin

Dang it, Jack!! I wished you hadn't of told me that! Now I will be skinny dipping all over the river.

By the way, that might be the spot where I took a bath while trying to follow a big-ass brown I had hooked years ago.
John S.
https://WiFlyFisher.com

Quick Reply

You have to be logged in to post on the forum. It's this easy:
Username:          Email:

Password:    Confirm Password:

I am at least 13 years old and agree to the rules.