User Password
or register.
Scientific name search:

> > Attention Webmasters and Bloggers

TroutnutAugust 16th, 2006, 8:52 am
Administrator
Bellevue, WA

Hi everyone,

I know quite a few of my visitors have websites of their own. I get a lot of link trade requests, so I've made it pretty easy to create your own link for my links page.

Link trades:

Just go to http://www.troutnut.com/add-web-link and fill out the form. You'll need to add a link to Troutnut.com for your request to be approved. This is really easy and I've included sample code you can cut and paste onto your page if you want. As long as your website is appropriately related, I'll approve you request quickly.

Affiliate program:

The Troutnut.com Gift Shop is a partnership with CafePress, a terrific company which allows creative people to set up a store selling all kinds of products without being involved in the printing, billing, or shipping process. It's a great way for small-time website owners with any sort of artistic streak to pay their hosting bills.

One of the neat thing it allows is an affiliate program: You can make money just by including a special link to my store! Whenever somebody follows your link and buys a product, you get a cut of the profit. So everybody wins, and it's really easy to set up--just follow these instructions.

All of this should all be pretty automated and straightforward. Feel free to post here if you have any questions!
Jason Neuswanger, Ph.D.
Troutnut and salmonid ecologist
PramsterNovember 20th, 2006, 7:37 pm
Northern California

Hi Jason, how are you? I am back in Calif. and will be in your area this Spring. Hope to meet you and perhaps talk about the creeks in the area. Will be speaking (knock on wood) to the Viticulture class at Cornell. My two daughters are doing well and I will be visiting them for a week. Hope to also do some fishing in the creeks of the Catskills. Send me an emailsometime. zinwine1@sonic.net Thanks, Hector Bedolla
See you on the water!

Quick Reply

You have to be logged in to post on the forum. It's this easy:
Username:          Email:

Password:    Confirm Password:

I am at least 13 years old and agree to the rules.