Troutnut.com Fly Fishing for Trout Home
User Password
or register.
Scientific name search:

> > Another find from Mr. Lore

OldredbarnFebruary 21st, 2012, 10:51 am
Novi, MI

It was supposed to be 41 and rainy today...It's 32 and mother nature has decided to dump a couple inches of snow first...A good day to sit inside and read or nap or maybe tie a few flies...I've already passed my tea allotment for today...Enjoy!

http://davericheyoutdoors.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/
"Even when my best efforts fail it's a satisfying challenge, and that, after all, is the essence of fly fishing." -Chauncy Lively

"Envy not the man who lives beside the river, but the man the river flows through." Joseph T Heywood
Feathers5February 21st, 2012, 11:04 am
Posts: 287Are you nuts, Spence? That's perfect fishing weather. A couple of weeks ago I had a great Saturday in a snowstorm. You're a hockey player. Lace on the skates and suck it up for the team.
Bruce
OldredbarnFebruary 21st, 2012, 12:14 pm
Novi, MI

Are you nuts, Spence? That's perfect fishing weather. A couple of weeks ago I had a great Saturday in a snowstorm. You're a hockey player. Lace on the skates and suck it up for the team.
Bruce

:) Bruce...I'm actually pining away here with my ankle chained to the desk in my office (my lovely wife/boss has the key)...There's the rub my friend! I'm a lowly wage-slave...:) The weather has never been a problem for me...Used to be able to get out and ice fish from time-to-time...

Spencer's Fun-Train has somehow been left sitting on an old siding somewhere...He had to go and become "Mr. Big" and own his own business and so-on-and-so-forth...In 1995 I promised my Trout-Bum self that I'd return to Montana every year thereafter...I've been back once in 2004. Here...Where's my harmonica, cause I'm gonna start singing the blues?! :)

Pray for me brother! :)

Spence
"Even when my best efforts fail it's a satisfying challenge, and that, after all, is the essence of fly fishing." -Chauncy Lively

"Envy not the man who lives beside the river, but the man the river flows through." Joseph T Heywood
Feathers5February 21st, 2012, 12:27 pm
Posts: 287I guess being a bachelor has its advantages. I feel for you, Spencer. I will pray to the great Trout Bum God that you find water soon.
Bruce
OldredbarnFebruary 21st, 2012, 1:08 pm
Novi, MI

I guess being a bachelor has its advantages. I feel for you, Spencer. I will pray to the great Trout Bum God that you find water soon.
Bruce

Bruce...I don't care what Tony might say...:) Your hearts in the right place. Thanks!

Spence

Quick Reply

You have to be logged in to post on the forum. It's this easy:
Username:          Email:

Password:    Confirm Password:

I am at least 13 years old and agree to the rules.