Troutnut.com Fly Fishing for Trout Home
User Password
or register.
Scientific name search:

> > Caddis Wading Shoes

WbranchMay 4th, 2018, 3:04 pm
York & Starlight PA

Does any forum member have size 12 street shoes? If so I two pairs of Caddis wading shoes I would be willing to give to a member as a gift plus the cost of packaging and postage. Or I will meet you someplace up to 20 miles from York. One is a felt sole pair with a little delamination of the felt about 2" long on the inside left foot I think and the other is a upgrade with a little better bonding of the upper to the rubber Eco-sole (like Vibram) in which I installed hex head screws to gain traction. Anyone interested PM me and I will provide all the particulars and pictures if you send me your email address.

I have eight pairs of wading shoes and am trying to thin out redundant stuff.
Catskill fly fisher for fifty-five years.
Jmd123May 4th, 2018, 11:26 pm
Oscoda, MI

Bit of spring cleaning Matt? The kayak sounds pretty good, but of course I have no spare $$$ right now...my kayak is a Perception as well, but an older model (like 2000) called the Sierra. It has been highly durable and an excellent fishing platform. And actually, much to my surprise, the fact that it's bright yellow doesn't seem to bother the trout much, not the ones I've had come up and slam flies I'm about to pull off the water anyways. And a little water snake once thought it could land on me like a log, and promptly ducked under the boat with a panicked look on his face when he saw me.

Sorry to distract from your equipment sales...I have insomnia right now.

Jonahton
No matter how big the one you just caught is, there's always a bigger one out there somewhere...
IasgairJune 28th, 2018, 7:49 pm
Colorado

That is a very generous offer.

I was wondering if you could give me a quick personal review on the Caddis wading shoes. I have their Tough Guide waders and so far they have been excellent. But I never knew anyone who had or has their wading shoes. So I'd like your honest opinion instead of reading the hype of an advertisement.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

You have to be logged in to post on the forum. It's this easy:
Username:          Email:

Password:    Confirm Password:

I am at least 13 years old and agree to the rules.