Troutnut.com Fly Fishing for Trout Home
User Password
or register.
Scientific name search:

> > Site updates from March 1, 2004

Updates from March 1, 2004

Videos by Troutnut from the Marengo River and Miscellaneous Wisconsin in Wisconsin

Another Hexagenia
Date ShotMar 1, 2004
Date AddedMar 31, 2006
AuthorTroutnut
Two Phryganeidae caddis larvae fighting over a case
Caddisfly larvae of this family can easily leave and re-enters their cases. I caught two of them playing musical chairs or something with this one... funny!
Locationunknown
Date ShotMar 1, 2004
Date AddedMar 31, 2006
AuthorTroutnut

Photos by Troutnut from the Marengo River and the West Fork of the Chippewa River in Wisconsin

I had excellent luck sampling burrowing mayfly nymphs here in the headwaters of a trouty small stream. From the Marengo River in Wisconsin.
I had excellent luck sampling burrowing mayfly nymphs here in the headwaters of a trouty small stream.
Date TakenMar 1, 2004
Date AddedJan 25, 2006
AuthorTroutnut
I had excellent luck sampling burrowing mayfly nymphs here in the headwaters of a trouty small stream. From the Marengo River in Wisconsin.
I had excellent luck sampling burrowing mayfly nymphs here in the headwaters of a trouty small stream.
Date TakenMar 1, 2004
Date AddedJan 25, 2006
AuthorTroutnut
I had to really search for a while to find a sliver of opening water at this sampling site far in the headwaters of a mighty warmwater river. From the Far Upper West Fork of the Chippewa River in Wisconsin.
I had to really search for a while to find a sliver of opening water at this sampling site far in the headwaters of a mighty warmwater river.
Date TakenMar 1, 2004
Date AddedJan 25, 2006
AuthorTroutnut

Closeup insects by Troutnut from Miscellaneous Wisconsin and the West Fork of the Chippewa River in Wisconsin

Quick Reply

You have to be logged in to post on the forum. It's this easy:
Username:          Email:

Password:    Confirm Password:

I am at least 13 years old and agree to the rules.