Troutnut.com Fly Fishing for Trout Home
User Password
or register.
Scientific name search:

> > Thanks Jason you made me a famous writer

Flyfisher06July 12th, 2007, 2:36 am
argyle ny near saratoga

I am planning a trip back down to the catskills this morning so I went on the web to view water and fishing conditions.As I scrolled down imagine my surprise seeing (A change of venue)pop up as one of the headlines.Well after seeing this Ijust wanted to write in and tell you how much I enjoy writing and reading on your site.If I am not fishing,next best thing is talking or hearing about trout.Thank you Jason,for all of the enjoyment. Todd
IF I am not flyfishing or bird hunting I must be doing something bad like working !!
Flyfisher06July 12th, 2007, 2:41 am
argyle ny near saratoga

Oh,by the way,I forgot to mention,I got wrapped up and never got my reports.I guess I'll have to check tonight.

tight lines all
IF I am not flyfishing or bird hunting I must be doing something bad like working !!
KonchuJuly 12th, 2007, 11:02 am
Site Editor
Indiana

Flyfisher06:
WHere do you check water conditions?

I use this site:
http://water.usgs.gov/waterwatch/

It gives a good overview and some specifics, but I am wondering what else is out there.
Flyfisher06July 12th, 2007, 5:41 pm
argyle ny near saratoga

I use that also but also check local fly shops for the area try typing the river name or the area ie;catskills or type in nearby towns with the web it is alot of trial and era hope that helps Todd

Quick Reply

You have to be logged in to post on the forum. It's this easy:
Username:          Email:

Password:    Confirm Password:

I am at least 13 years old and agree to the rules.