Troutnut.com Fly Fishing for Trout Home
User Password
or register.
Scientific name search:

> > So who gets the first cast ???

BrookymanMarch 3rd, 2013, 7:38 pm
Banned
So, who gets the first cast ??? This could be interesting. Here in Ontario I have to wait till the 26th or the last Saturday of April for opening day of trout season. So what date do you get to start casting ???

Mack.
Banned for threatening another user and then trying to circumvent a kinder "soft" ban with fake accounts
SayfuMarch 3rd, 2013, 8:00 pm
My SF of the Snake stays open all year around now, but I am a fair weather fan now in my later years. My first days out will be on a nearby lake probably within a week, or two.
EntomanMarch 3rd, 2013, 9:15 pm
Northern CA & ID

I've been chasing the Skwalas for two weeks. The weather has been 75 degrees, no wind and I love the low angle sun this time of year. It's like mid-morning all day.
"It's not that I find fishing so important, it's just that I find all other endeavors of Man equally unimportant... And not nearly as much fun!" Robert Traver, Anatomy of a Fisherman
BrookymanMarch 3rd, 2013, 10:51 pm
Banned
Sayfu I am jealous
Banned for threatening another user and then trying to circumvent a kinder "soft" ban with fake accounts
BrookymanMarch 3rd, 2013, 10:52 pm
Banned
Wow we got a lot of snow and cold as hell Kurt.
CrepuscularMarch 4th, 2013, 8:38 am
Boiling Springs, PA

I had these since the beginning of January ...and the olives have started, when the weather is crappy, the fishing has been good.

Look in his mouth...
BrookymanMarch 4th, 2013, 10:21 pm
Banned
Hey Eric I can't see what it is in his mouth.

Mack.
CrepuscularMarch 5th, 2013, 1:55 pm
Boiling Springs, PA

How about now?
EntomanMarch 5th, 2013, 2:26 pm
Northern CA & ID

Those are beautiful fish, Eric. The waters you're fishing sure produce the color! Nice photos.
"It's not that I find fishing so important, it's just that I find all other endeavors of Man equally unimportant... And not nearly as much fun!" Robert Traver, Anatomy of a Fisherman
CrepuscularMarch 5th, 2013, 2:58 pm
Boiling Springs, PA

Thanks. Cumberland Valley Spring Creeks..well actually these two came from the same creek. Are you able to see the cress bug in the rainbow's mouth?
FalsiflyMarch 5th, 2013, 3:06 pm
Hayward, WI.

Left click on the picture to bring it up then Ctrl + to enlarge
Falsifly
When asked what I just caught that monster on I showed him. He put on his magnifiers and said, "I can't believe they can see that."
BrookymanMarch 5th, 2013, 3:06 pm
Banned
I see your fly and leader is that it.

Mack.
EntomanMarch 5th, 2013, 3:19 pm
Northern CA & ID

Yes Eric, very cool. Try dragging the image to your desk top, Mack. You can enlarge it as much as you need there.
BrookymanMarch 5th, 2013, 3:27 pm
Banned
It kind of looks like a spider. It look sorta fat.
CrepuscularMarch 5th, 2013, 4:32 pm
Boiling Springs, PA

Isopod.
BrookymanMarch 5th, 2013, 5:55 pm
Banned
That's cool . Do you have a picture of everything Eric ???
CrepuscularMarch 5th, 2013, 5:59 pm
Boiling Springs, PA

That's cool . Do you have a picture of everything Eric ???

No. But I'm working on it. I'm thinking about starting a website with photos of aquatic insects that trout eat, and maybe have a forum too. Do you think it will work?
EntomanMarch 5th, 2013, 7:10 pm
Northern CA & ID

No. But I'm working on it. I'm thinking about starting a website with photos of aquatic insects that trout eat, and maybe have a forum too. Do you think it will work?

No, it would be doomed to failure.:) Just keep posting them here so I can get them into the hatch pages, with full approbation and credit of course. Can you watermark your photos to protect them from unauthorized use?
FalsiflyMarch 5th, 2013, 8:23 pm
Hayward, WI.

I'm thinking about starting a website with photos of aquatic insects that trout eat,

When I first read that I had an dyslexic moment. I read it as: I'm thinking about starting a website with photos of aquatic insects that eat trout. I think it may have been the result of a physiological suggestion induced through Eric's excellent photography.
Falsifly
When asked what I just caught that monster on I showed him. He put on his magnifiers and said, "I can't believe they can see that."
BrookymanMarch 5th, 2013, 10:26 pm
Banned
You are here with your friends Eric forever.!!!

And you are now obligated to post them here forever LOL. You have got a excellent website right here:):):)..Beside we all need you buddy!!!

Mack.
Page:12

Quick Reply

You have to be logged in to post on the forum. It's this easy:
Username:          Email:

Password:    Confirm Password:

I am at least 13 years old and agree to the rules.