Troutnut.com Fly Fishing for Trout Home
User Password
or register.
Scientific name search:

> > Test

Wbranch has attached these 2 pictures. The message is below.
Shown Full Size
Saw this fish rising in a tailout as we drifted downstream, dropped anchor in pretty swift, but shallow, water.  Waded into position andon the second cast this 16" brown ate the fly.
Saw this fish rising in a tailout as we drifted downstream, dropped anchor in pretty swift, but shallow, water. Waded into position andon the second cast this 16" brown ate the fly.
Shown Full Size
Nice brown on #14 Rusty spinner.  I saw fish rising while I was in the rower's seat of my Hyde but was too lazy to cast and to be frank just didn't think it was a goood fish.  I pointed it out to my buddy and the fish ate on the second, or third cast, and it was a beauty.  So much for what I know about rise forms!
Nice brown on #14 Rusty spinner. I saw fish rising while I was in the rower's seat of my Hyde but was too lazy to cast and to be frank just didn't think it was a goood fish. I pointed it out to my buddy and the fish ate on the second, or third cast, and it was a beauty. So much for what I know about rise forms!
WbranchMarch 24th, 2008, 5:49 pm
York & Starlight PA

I wanted to see if I can upload directly.

Catskill fly fisher for fifty-five years.
JADMarch 24th, 2008, 6:20 pm
Alexandria Pa

See if this works

Heres goes?

They fasten red (crimson red) wool around a hook, and fix onto the wool two feathers which grow under a cock’s wattles, and which in colour are like wax.
Radcliffe's Fishing from the Earliest Times,
JADMarch 24th, 2008, 6:21 pm
Alexandria Pa

How about that.

John

They fasten red (crimson red) wool around a hook, and fix onto the wool two feathers which grow under a cock’s wattles, and which in colour are like wax.
Radcliffe's Fishing from the Earliest Times,

Quick Reply

You have to be logged in to post on the forum. It's this easy:
Username:          Email:

Password:    Confirm Password:

I am at least 13 years old and agree to the rules.